2008年4月10日星期四

Ryan Cabrera - True

Ryan Cabrera - True
Album: Take It All AwayI wont talkI wont breatheI wont move till you finally seeThat you belong with meYou might think I dont lookBut deep insideIn the corner of my mindIm attached to youIm weakIts trueCuz im afarid to know the answerDo you want me too?Cuz my heart keeps falling fasterIve waited all my lifeTo cross this lineTo the only thing thats trueSo I will not hideIts time to tryAnything to be with youAll my life ive waitedThis is trueYou dont know what you doEverytime you walk into the roomIm afraid to moveIm weakIts trueIm just scared to know the endingDo you see me too?Do you even know u met me?Ive waited all my life to cross this lineTo the only thing thats trueSo I will not hideIts time to try anything to be with youAll my life ive waitedThis is trueI know when I go ill be on my way to youThe way thats trueIve waited all my life to cross this lineTo the only thing thats trueSo I will not hideIts time to try anything to be with youAll my life ive waitiedThis is true

没有评论: